Click on map for Google Map directions
From North or South of Mansfield, take Interstate 95 to Route 140 (exit 7A).
From East or West of Mansfield, take Route 495 to Route 140 (exit 12A).
· Follow Rt. 140 from either direction approximately 1-1/4 miles to Rt. 106 East.
· At the traffic light, turn onto Rt. 106 East (Mansfield Center).
· Follow Rt. 106 East 1-1/2 miles to St. Mary’s Church on the left.
· There are three traffic lights along Rt. 106 between Rt. 140 and St. Mary’s Church.
*The first light is at the intersection of Copeland Dr. (Honey-Dew Donuts).
* The second light is at the intersection of North Main St. (Bank ofAmerica, Shell station).
*The third light is at the intersection of Hope St. (Easton Gas).
*Rt. 106 is called Chauncey St. through the second traffic light. It then becomes Pratt St.
· St. Mary’s Church is a tan brick church, set back off the road.
· Enter the driveway to the right of the church, and pass through the parking lot.
· The Rose Garden is the building located behind the church.
· There is plenty of parking beside the Rose Garden (between the basketball hoops) and in front of the Rose Garden and Parish Center or at the church, if there is not enough parking, park in front of the Education Center (school).